Monday 14 March 2016

Questionnaire for my Magazine Front Cover

I have done a lot of secondary research into my magazine front cover and I have gained a grasp of the conventions and how they are used in each magazine. I will now conduct primary research to determine my audience's view on how it should look.

This is my questionnaire:

Where would you expect the masthead (name of the magazine) to be?

Top
Middle
Bottom


Who would you expect to be on the front cover?

Mainstream actor
Character from a film
Director


What colour scheme would you expect?

Dark with high contrast
Soft colours
Solid colour
Bright and Colourful


What type of font would you expect to see?

Bold and square
Slim and square
Bold and rounded
Slim and rounded


Would you expect lots of text?

Yes
No


What would you expect the cover lines to be about?

Mainstream actors
Big budget Hollywood films
Directors
Producers
Independent films

No comments:

Post a Comment